The First(s)

The First(s)

From the day we are born and throughout our lives, we often experience things for the first time – the first steps, the first words, the first day in kindergarten, in school, high school…, the first love, the first hug, the first kiss and so on.

I am over 50 and I have a really beautiful life – I love my work, my kids, my magical garden and I still believe in the miracle of love. At the weekend I read an FB post of one of my old colleagues, who was allowed to travel from Stuttgart to Rome for the first time after 8 months of lockdown to visit his loved one. How exciting! After long months, the first hug, the first kiss …;o)

To be honest, now that the world has become “legally” free again, I too enjoy living this kind of total freedom – after such a long time, the first breakfast NOT at home :o), the first lunch NOT at home :o) the first dinner NOT at home :o) the first coffee NOT at home :o) … I like experiencing all the “firsts” again and I like life without masks in all respects :o)

We connect with others not only with our eyes, but with our faces as well. Words represent only 7% of communication, the other 93% is the energy/vibration of the body and body language in roughly equal proportions. Our faces are closely tied to body language. I enjoy seeing and experiencing different people and what they express not only with their eyes, but also with their faces – how much truth and real love are beyond the stated words.

On Sunday, the planet of communication, Mercury, turned retrograde and started his journey in the cosmic direction. On this path, he will be meeting the Sun on Friday, June 11 at the horn of the Taurus star constellation, which is directly connected to the Milky Way and via this horn he senses the energy of the Milky Way.

Retrograde Mercury would like us to understand how we should take off our masks, live our dreams, our true creative force and the Sun gives us a bomb of energy for this with which we can take the first step in this direction. Again, just another “first” :o)))

At the weekend, I listened to a few lectures of Joe Dispenza. Among other things, he talked about how we can become dependent on stress and as a result the adrenalin and cortisol our bodies produce. “Thanks to” this dependence, we are able to become constant stress-producers, just to get our daily “fix”. This is a straight path towards illness(es) … I would risk saying that in a few cases, such stress-dependency is worse than many other drug dependencies.

I remember when I was a transactional lawyer how we became dependent on stress … we were able to be awake for even 72 hours in order to achieve success. Moreover, we managed to do this every couple of months throughout the years while we regularly worked 12-16 hour days without any problem. We just went on non-stop.

On December 21, 2005, we closed one of the biggest and most amazing transactions of our lives. That evening, the whole team celebrated, totally atypically both the seller and the buyer sides together. It was a fantastic evening – we apologized to each other for the tone and the words which escaped our mouths or our hands :o)) in the heat of the tense pace and we thanked each other for all the experience we gained. In the meantime, we drank so much tequila that we wiped out the former Beckett’s Pub tequila stock. Looking back, the scariest part was that our level of adrenalin and cortisol was so high that we felt totally sober.

Then came the big surprise – We were able to manage Christmas but by New Year’s Eve, everyone collapsed and got ill … It took weeks before we could regain our bodies’ calm state and those of us who only had “a little fever” were lucky.

I have remembered this many times over the last 16 years … as a warning. Now I consciously pay attention to the fact that if I even slightly fall into this stress condition, then I have to come back to my calmness as soon as possible. Health is a much better feeling :o))

In the approaching Saturn-Uranus close creating aspect and in the special energy of 2021 there is yet another new opportunity to get back to ourselves, our childhood dreams, to a basically new life, to calmness and to health. :o))

What do you say to another first step - on this path?

PS: For those of you who already have an astroscope (ancient horoscope), it is worth paying attention to those areas and aspects that are affected by Sun and Mercury, because their energies can be raised more easily from now on.